Job Title : Clinical Enrollment Manager
Location : New Delhi (India)
Qualification :To Degree level or equivalent nursing background
- Maintain updated patient database plus regular site contact and visits.
- Collaborate and exchange information with site staff on a regular basis.Collaborate and exchange information with CRAs (as appropriate) on a regular basis.
- Identify opportunities for the LES service to be offered, through an appreciation of the sites¿ needs, awareness of the enrolment needs, information arising out of site meetings.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an effective patient database.
- Review patient notes, select and present high quality, patients to fulfil enrolment needs.
- Review site screening records to identify potential subjects. Work with local centres to facilitate a patient referral process to main centres
- Supply (and coordinate) information for brochures, newsletters, proposals and advertisements concerning the study recruitment.
- Organise spirometry training and co-ordinate other appropriate trainings in co-operation with site staff to ensure continuous development.
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the LES to ensure that performance meets and/or exceeds the enrolment for the study.
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the site staff in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Fixed period of support to the data cleaning activities
To Apply this position Click Here